Monday, March 15, 2010

Some new things

Seems I keep neglecting blog posting. I've been busy with training for the upcoming road and track season for the Joe's Cycles and Cardinal Bike Co. cycling team, which I am proud ( super proud !) to be apart of ! Thus far, I've logged 260 miles on the team bike ( since Friday, March 5th ) and have only good things to report. The bike handles great - it's fast, it's light, i fly up and down hills, control is smooth and feels super torqued when i sprint and lock in a fast pace, the steering is very responsive ( as many of the roads have been mangled by the winter months I've tested its handling quite extensively ). Joe really outdid himself with this design -- future iterations of the Envy will find difficulty topping the first.
Super excited about this season and for the team. Alan's first race went well ( he didn't crash and finished, gaining cat points ). My first race will actually be along side Alan ( I'm glad I'll have a teammate to tactic with ) at the Burnham Super Spring Criterium -- it will be a weekend of racing, as I race the SCW Autobahn Criterium the following day. Getting very excited to get the racing season underway and have been seeing my riding strengthen and improve over the past months. Looking forward to slipping into race mode in a week and a half !

1 comment:

  1. Less neglect, more posts!

    And how about a photo of this team bike!

    ReplyDelete