Friday, November 20, 2009

Sean

By now many of you probably know that Sean Callahan passed away earlier this week. It is an upsetting time, and I would like to express the loss I feel -- you may contribute your feelings too if you wish. I first met Sean through my friends Kyle and Mike a few years ago at the 10th and Dunn house here in Bloomington. As I'm sure is the case with everyone else who knew Sean, the first thing I noticed was how kind he was. I have met few people in my life that are that nice to total strangers, and it was that kindness and outgoingness that impressed me most about him. I regret not keeping my friendship to Sean as close as i could have or should have when he left Bloomington to move to Chicago. Sean, I miss you and the sorrow I feel in your passing is more than what I can put into words.

No comments:

Post a Comment